Pharmaceutical research & development leveraging world-class expertise and patented technologies
Dosage form design and formulation development • Biopharmaceutics/pharmacokinetics
Testing and evaluation • Data analysis and modeling
Cutting-edge technology for pharmaceutical applications
- In vitro dissolution/release tests
- Drug-protein/polymer binding and release kinetics
- Distribution in complex dosage forms
- Spring & parachute screening for supersaturating formulations
- Physiologically relevant dissolution/release testing and analysis
Complex system physical modeling and analysis
Results and business opportunities
- Develop in vitro comparative testing for BE and QA
- Dosage form, solubilization, and bioequivalence design, testing and evaluation
- New manufacturing technologies for amorphous solid dispersions (patents pending)
- Ophthalmic and nasal products in pipeline- ANDAs and NDAs
Alliances and business opportunities
Innovation with results.
Since 2007, Physical Pharmaceutica has developed solutions to problems for which existing technologies and one-size-fits-all approaches do not work.
For example, Physical Pharmaceutica innovations were key components in a filed ANDA for cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion (a complex ophthalmic product).
- In vitro release testing
- Drug distribution in the formulation
- Bioequivalence analyses of the drug release, drug distribution and globule size distribution
Make more progress, faster.
Talk with us to see how we can work with your organization to combine our expertise to save time and development costs.